Collection of Personal Information
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address, your physical contact information, your date of birth and gender information, and sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers (processed by our payment gateway partner);
- Transaction information based on your activities on the website;
- Postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase/order and to ship an item;
- Correspondence through our website contact forms, and any other correspondence sent by you to us;
- Other information from your interaction with our website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the website, app data, IP address and standard web log information;
- Additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies.
All your personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is stated to be mandatory and to be provided to us, failure to provide such information may result in VNIQ Global not being able to process your request.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalise our services, content and advertising. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us or participate in our newsletter, simply unsubscribe from the list. Alternatively, you can contact our customer service to completely remove yourself from any marketing communications that we send out to customers.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- Provide services and customer support upon your request;
- Resolve any disputes, collect payment, and troubleshoot problems/issues;
- Customise, measure and improve our brand awareness, content and advertising;
- Tell you about our services and those of our corporate family;
- Send you targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers; and
- Compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Denial of Collection
You may withdraw your consent to our collection of your personal data and/or information at any time by notifying us or call our customer service. In that event, we will not be able to identify you and provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience while using our site. Although you can browse through most of our sites without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to fulfill purchases/orders you make.
We use “cookies” (small files placed in your hard drive) on our various pages to help analyse our web page flow; customise our products/services, content and advertising; measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
A few important things you should know about cookies that are:
- Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
- You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may affect with your use of some of our sites or services.
- You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the Website that we do not control.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We will never ask for your password by phone or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please report it to us at email@example.com.
If you access our website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our website.
Accessing, Reviewing, Changing and Retaining Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to the website, easily done on our “My Account” page. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information because it is very difficult to verify your identity remotely. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or becomes inaccurate. Upon your request to the customer service, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our Terms and Conditions, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law. Otherwise, your personal information will be removed by us once we confirm there is no use for it.
If you would like to obtain further information on limiting the processing of your personal information, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your information is stored on our servers located in Malaysia. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
VNIQ Global uses the services of third party service providers to host and manage data from this Site. Data would be transmitted and hosted in data centres in Malaysia or outside Malaysia by our third party service providers, processed and managed by the third party service providers.
The third party service providers can only access the data to extent necessary to provide service for VNIQ Global to complete the customers’ order and for no other purpose.